TEA VLOG- LOS ANGELES & MAKEUP ALLERGIES!

clockwork orange PDF:

nadsat dictionary:

Comments

snailsluck a says:

That'd be so cool! I used to fantasize1 about that sort of travelling too. BTW since this is an old video and you are reading this from the future. So just so you know you were talking about travelling with a bus and bus adventures. 😀 So I used to think about that sort too and doing that with friends and such. Might some decade do it… I am kinda rooting sort of person if you know what I mean. I think you do. So I'm gonna prepare myself for slight uprooting. …I don't really have road trip kind friends atm. 😛

Jersey L says:

Tiny homes…..yessss!!!!

Jacee & Jaxon Show says:

I went to go make tea the I spilled water all owner me

Lori Dodson says:

i take a benedryl and sleep on a plane. Its the only way it works for me.

Bryce Martins says:

the lead singer of the band The Doors Jim Morrison, his houses in Los Angeles that was the last house he had before he moved out of the country

loveydovey620 says:

I don't think I will EVER get on a plane. They "lost" 3 planes and only found like 1. How bout no… I'll stay in the U.S and go on road trips.

charlotte lakin says:

Wait its illegal to set off fireworks in your garden in america??

Tmb Brand says:

I pray and imagine God holding the plane in his hands. Don't care if it's not logical. It works for me! 🙂

mindy yousey says:

how about an rv?

Brandi Munguia says:

Also if you and dog man switched and put a bed in the back of a vw bus or a van you could get to ca in a day. I once drove from souther Illinois to souther California, near Disneyland, by myself, in 27 hrs only stopping for gas and potty breaks.

Brandi Munguia says:

I saw a really cool old vw bus that was turned into a minion bus.