Help! Im Allergic to Gold! What can I do?

Think your are allergic to gold? Good news: you aren’t! Deric explains what your options are and more.
thanks for watching and please enjoy our other videos!

youtube channel: DeMerCarlsbad
facebook: DeMer Jewelry
www.DeMerJewelry.com

Comments

magnumkdb44 says:

I had a patch test for gold and im allergic so im calling bs on you doc

ruben martinez says:

dah we new that obviously gold and silver have a mix of alloyds so y would you say you cant be allergic to gold and silver when you actually can not everyone has 24 k gold so there for you can get allergies from 14k and 10 k and 18k so dont day you cant

ruben martinez says:

thats a lie i wear reall 925 silver and it still gives me allergies so you are lying doc reall jewerly can give you allergies

ruben martinez says:

Mixmax Viral says:

Thanks for the explanation! All my life I've been telling ppl I'm allergic to Gold. I now realize it must be other base metals since it can't be gold. Thanks

Leslie Jones says:

I ate white gold platinum will I die?

Mama Dee says:

Sorry but, YOU NEED TO DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE MAKING YOURSELF SOUND LIKE AN IDIOT!! You CAN be allergic to gold!! I AM!! My dental work is made of white gold & I developed a MAJOR allergy!! I'm LIVING PROOF you can be allergic & it's now costing me my life!!
So, PLEASE STOP MISINFORMING people if you don't know what your talking about!!

DeMerCarlsbad says:

Keith, indeed we have. A study done in the mid-late 90's using gold sodium thiosulfate (0.5% in petrolatum [pet]) according to the study's own research methodology which other dermatologists including our own clients were quick to point out is a flawed research sample since the reactions of a hypoallergenic metal such as gold cannot be responsibly compared for skin reaction against an amalgum containing two elements known to have statistical contact and injested allergenic reactions-used in its place.

The results of that study were not a surprise given that the accepted hypothesis of females having a higher statistical probability then males of reacting to skin irritants would also react to an amalgum containing a sodium sulphate of any kind given the sulphate sensitivity level for women is estimated to be five times more common then men.

We thank you for your comment and continue to encourage critical thinking!

keithblack100 says:

Dr. Fowler J Jr, taylor J, Storrs F, Shererts E, Rietschel R, and other EXPERTS disagree with your comments. Have you read "Gold allergy in North Amerca"? Copyright 2001 by WB Saunders Company. They are apart of the North American Contact Dermattitis Group