My Goodness Cannabis Allergies

Yes, I Personal just experienced this in my garden. Was tested and I was neg and didn’t have any allergies to cannabis, however something caused a allergic reaction in my hay fever Weird. Huh

Comments

710 Canuck says:

lol, 00:46 "if you aren't one please get the fuck off my channel".

StarDelta-9's the best.

NLSK8 TV says:

Oh myyy thats crazy allergic to cannabis hopefully its just that certain strain 🙁 sorrry to hear good video though star (:

Bob w says:

Yes you can be allergic but no way 50% of the population truly sounds like propaganda try rubbing up against tomato plants as much as your cannabis plants in see what happens. I would be curious to see if you get a similar response

Green Song says:

Great topic. Local honey (found at holistic/vegan stores) helps a lot with allergies. Though, bees need to pollen cannabis for your condition💖👍

Greg R says:

Could you cite the study that claims 50% of the population is allergic to cannabis?

I'm finding it hard to believe unless they are lumping together every category under the sun (including the sun, which you can also be allergic to)…….

The studies I've seen show that a high percentage of people who have allergies to other substances also have a sensitivity to cannabis, but nowhere near 50% of the population, and most (like all allergies overall) are minor.

Not a crit, just curious where that number came from.

Peter S says:

If you want to find out why pollen allergies exist, just Google "pollen electron micrograph" and click on images. https://2aday.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/pollen.JPG Nasty little buggers.

It would be really interesting to figure out which terpene is causing your reaction. We know there are roughly 150 potential terpenes in cannabis but people are still focused on a dozen of the most-common ones and they exclude the less common ones from review. Terpenes are powerful chemicals but I seriously doubt that 50% of people have an allergy. Where is the clinical data to support that?

GOLDEN THREAT says:

Much luv and respect and good blog like always my dear 🌹🍃🌹

W.Mi-girl says: