Oil Pulling || All-Natural Remedy For Allergies, Asthma, Migraines, etc

Are you suffering from asthma or allergies that just won’t let up? Looking for a healthier alternative to help combat migraines/headaches? Or maybe you’re having constant oral health issues like cavities, bad breath or gum infections? Here is an all-natural remedy to help you with all of the above…and then some! The Oil Pulling Method! Watch the video for more information.

Complete list of products used (in order of appearance): http://rdy.cr/0d354d

Blog: http://heyfranhey.com

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/heyfranhey

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/heyfranhey

Instagram: heyfranhey

Email: fran@heyfranhey.com

Royalty-free music produced for Hey Fran Hey Enterprises LLC by Brooklyn Sene

Stay Healthy!

Comments

Ms. KAyy says:

My first time seeing one of your video's…i'm only 2min in and I already want to see all your videos lol🙉! New Subbie!!

Nee Nee says:

Thanks definitwlt trying this just a few questions please. Do you use toothpaste and mouthwash after the oil pulling. Is it ok to continue to use these products?

Natasha Jones says:

Wonderful video mami!!! I'm currently exploring the option of oil-pulling. I had a few concerns about this regiment. Does it at all increase the possibility of getting more cavities? or loosening teeth?will the fillings come out? Since I've used a mirana I've noticed that I've been having quite a few issues with my dental health. And I also have a back tooth that has been giving me issues as a teenager. That particular tooth has been retreated with a root canal. It hurts off and on because of the infection beneath the root. My dentist recommended that I have it extracted and either have an implant placed there or get a bridge. So I'm trying to avoid both. I also have allergies too. And I'm hoping that this will help. I don't want all of my teeth to fall out lol

Paloma Hunter says:

I don't really like the nutty taste of coconut oil or the sesame oil is there any other oil that would work?

Olivia Gaines says:

I was told not to deposit oil down the sink or in any drain, but outside. A great way to connect outdoors, sometimes inconvenient but glad I'm aware and can make better decisions. Thanks Hey Fran Hey for the introduction.

Daimyo Lee says:

Thanks for this vid. I've been doing this for a year. Not as regular as I would like but it helps right after a long night of drinking. Helps removes the headache from the hangover and it does whiten the teeth! Perfect.
I'll try sesame and see how it works.

onya reeves says:

I just started oil pulling with refined coconut oil, I know unrefined is better. I am easing my way up to that taste, got to get over the feeling of the oil first. Still makes me gag sometimes. I have periodontal disease, but not dental insurance. I have been doing it about a week now and I notice my gums don't bleed when I brush and the plaque is breaking down on the back of my teeth.

Ms. Kitty says:

what works for dark knees I love my black skin I just want to even out my dark knees

Beza Nebede says:

Thank you, Fran!

michigander man says:

what is the sesame oil to use and after do you brush and floss like normal

James Ford says:

Oil pulling has worked for me, it has eliminated inflammation and given me fresher breath.