Confirmed science shows that vaccinated children have 420% higher risk of ADHD

Stay informed at http://NaturalNews.com

Comments

Arizona Skywatch says:

FIRST, DO NO HARM!!!
THE DOCTORS CODE THEY BROKE THE SKIN TO INTRODUCE THESE VACCINES, MEANING CAUSING INJURY AND HARM AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO TAKE BACK THE HARM YOU DOCTORS CAUSE!

Pizza Delivery says:

you fucking americans spread your fucked up anti vaccines across the globe. hope you pay for it one day

Barry Popik says:

MUST-SEE: RFK Jr. finally destroys HBO's John Oliver's pro-vaccine propaganda piece.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr: My response to John Oliver
Jul. 10, 2017 – 5:02 – RFK Jr. responds to HBO host John Oliver's recent critique of vaccine skeptics like himself #Tucker

PJ Smith says:

Just follow the money and it leads a trail of destruction to the doorsteps of the depravity of these so called educated idiots. Always interesting how they never get around to studing the impact until a generation is brought to its knees. All one has to do is look at the citizens of the USA to know what drives their medical focus. Greed. The sickest people per capital of the entire 1st World nations and most medicated nation on the face of Earth. Pretty much shows you where their medical interests lay. So much for do no harm. Looks like their doctors have replaced the drug pushers on the corner to become the prefured method for distribution. I hope your people wake up to common sense before you lose another generation to their junk science.

Valoro85 says:

I hope you get cancer soon and die a slow, agonizing death.

E Roserie says:

unsub'd.

drew stafford says:

wouldn't you rather have some unruly kids than dead kids! vaccines are fine

Terran Loyalist says:

"Confirmed science"
NO SOURCES. NO LINKS TO ANY SORT OF RESEARCH.
WHY DO PEOPLE FALL FOR THIS SHIT?!

Des Troya says:

They are ruining our children's health right now

skirts365 says:

Health Ranger = FAIL this time. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is a 100% concocted psychiatric scam. Health Ranger is giving status to psychiatry! I would have never believed this possible. Thomas Szasz did a magnificent job of arguing that all psychiatric "disorders" are all fictionalized illnesses. I was privileged to have corresponded with him. Sorry, I vote DOWN this time. Sure vaccines harm children but giving credence to psychiatry only harms all of us. Truly I am shocked, stunned and startled to see this from Health Ranger, and think he's missing an elephant in the bathtub this time.

Clean up your act. Stop giving credence to psychiatric labeling.

Surtac100 says:

TRUE TRUE TRUE my 6 year old daughter already has symptoms of ADHD bad. I don't know what I should do. She's really smart and surprises me everyday with words she uses correctly, but she can not sit still, she jumps from one thing to another before finishing.

Wizdomtrek says:

Supposing this is true, and if anything I think the numbers UNDERSTATE THE REALITY BY A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT, would this surprise anyone?

Steven Stoffers says:

stick a needle in bill gates ass & his sick head too­čśü

aqua fina says:

I think they change what they put in these vaccines! All of us were vaccinated and are fine! ppl between ages of 35 to 100 and we all are fine. I think the government is experimenting on the poor which is why there appears to be a problem with vaccines

EnSabahNur says:

Posting this everywhere as usual………..

Vladimir Putin says:

You are born with ADHD and Autism you can't catch them like a disease the reason why people think that you can develops or catch it though is because it takes so many appointment over many years for your son and daughter to be diagnosed with it.

na' ah mean? says:

They are cutting off 70% of the penile erogenous tissue. The combo of vaccines and genital mutilation is causing this exaggerated spike of adhd in boys, specifically . The US is ground zero for this epidemic. Not coincidentally, there are no other western countries that "circumcise" . It's a billion dollar industry!

Alisa says:

Another benefit of avoiding vaccines is the possibility of raising a generation of children with efficient immune systems. In the future, those childrens' offspring will have even more efficient immune systems-so on and so forth